If you have been looking for an affordable property to get into the property market then your searches could stop here. Suited for either a first home buyer, Investor, or someone looking for a project to add some value.
Situated only a few minutes walk to Aldi and Mount Hutton Public, and the recently upgraded Lake Macquarie Fair being just a few minutes drive. This central location has so much to offer being centred between Warners Bay Esplanade and Charlestown shopping centre, and conveniently located near the Inner City Bypass to make commuting a breeze.
Offering a great sized grassed yard and with multiple off street parking space with excellent turning space. The home has a cosy floorplan and well kept throughout with a neutral colour palette.
* Sizeable 516m2 block with concrete pad for two vehicles, plenty of space to explore a new build STCA.
* Comfortable lounge space at entry with ceiling fan and original brick fireplace, (not functioning)
* Both bedrooms are genuine size and accommodate built in robes and ceiling fans.
* Kitchen with eat in meals area positioned in centre of home, options to explore open plan with lounge space.
* Functional bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet.
* Internal laundry with toilet features external access that leads to undercover seating space.
* Garage pictured is in need of a little TLC and does not have vehicle access, just used for additional storage.
* Currently tenanted returning $300 pw on continuing agreement.
Inspections are to be made by appointment only.
Properties at this price are becoming hard to come by so be prompt with making your enquiries.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 516 m²
- Street View