One of a kind and flawless throughout, this newly renovated ground floor apartment tastefully combines contemporary design and functionality with original Art Deco features.
Located in a sought-after boutique block of four apartments and positioned in one of Mayfield’s most desirable areas, this property has striking street appeal. Buyers with an eye for Art Deco design will fall in love with this home and should be prompt in their enquiry.
The location is close to all amenities; walking distance to Mayfield’s shopping precinct, bars, restaurants and cafes. Public transport is close at hand, Waratah train station is just 1km away and it’s a short drive to Newcastle University, the Mater Hospital and TAFE.
• Stylish new galley kitchen with timber benchtops, gas cooktop and dishwasher.
• New spa-like bathroom, tiled floor to ceiling.
• Convenient internal European laundry.
• Sun-filled lounge room with double hung windows, ceiling fan and original fireplace.
• Separate dining with ample space and direct access to north facing courtyard.
• Generous master bedroom featuring a study nook/makeup station, ceiling fan and new built-in wardrobe.
• Bright second bedroom, well suited for guests or a home office, with new sliding barn door and ceiling fan.
• Freshly painted walls and high ceilings.
• Restored wide Cypress pine polished floors throughout.
• Secure building with lockable foyer.
• Perched in an elevated position receiving plenty of natural light and airflow.
• Rental expectation $380 – $400pw
* Internal living space 63m2.
* Instantaneous gas hot water.
* North facing aspect from the rear of block.
* Well insulated double cavity brick.
* Square set cornice with high ceilings.
* Original timber sash windows.
* NBN ready.
Strata levies $765 pq
Council rates $318 pq
Water rates approx $321 pq.
For any further information please contact the selling agent Chris Arnold 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Floor Area is 63 m²