Completed in 2016, Tempo is a boutique complex in a growing area directly across from Cardiff Public School, less than 1km walk to shopping, cafes and Cardiff RSL.
A quality finish and functional floorplan will make this property stand out as being a popular choice for a first home buyer or investor. A wide tiled entry leads up to an open plan and sun-filled combined living and kitchen area. The large stackable sliding doors open up to offer a seamless connection between the courtyard and living. For added convenience there is an additional powder room and internal garage access.
Upstairs offers an additional sitting space or study nook with ample built in linen storage, and 2 generous sized bedrooms which both have their own bathrooms making this property remarkably unique.
Investors will enjoy the appealing depreciation allowances still available and strong rental returns the complex offers up to $440pw.
* Sleek kitchen design covers a whole wall with storage, built in microwave space, gas cooking, dishwasher and LED strip lighting.
* North facing living comforted by reverse cycle air conditioning and fitted with LED downlights.
* Private entertaining courtyard with low maintenance gardens.
* Ceiling fans and mirrored robes in both bedrooms.
* Stylish bathrooms with wall hung vanities, IXL light with ensuite offering shower over bath.
* Additional storage space under stairs.
* Internal laundry with separate powder room.
* Rainwater storage tank of approx 2000L.
* Single garage with auto door and internal access.
Strata rates $428.70 pq
Water rates approx $265 pq
Council rates $320 pq
Potential rental return from $420-$440pw
For any further information please contact the selling agent Chris Arnold 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Street View