Your property search will be over once you take a look through this immaculately kept home. This property is situated in a highly sought after pocket of Warabrook and opportunities like this do not come up very often. The home is tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and backs onto a reserve along one boundary. Enjoy taking an afternoon stroll around the duck pond which is situated right at your fingertips.
The home sits on a very generous sized block of approx 1027m2 which will suit a growing family, the home boasts great street appeal with landscaped hedging. Internally the home has seen some upgrades such as new carpet throughout, new Holland block out blinds and most rooms have been freshly painted.
* Spacious lounge room 7m x 4.3m, Air conditioning, new carpet and new blinds.
* All 4 bedrooms are great in size and feature ceiling fans and built in robes. Main bed with Ensuite.
* Main bathroom is a 3 way design in immaculate condition, long vanity space, separate W/C and separate bath to shower.
* Tiled meals area off kitchen and breakfast bar.
* At the heart of the home sits the kitchen which overlooks the entertaining space, also features a dishwasher and updated electric cooktop.
* Flowing from the meals area is an undercover alfresco space which captures the Northern sun and overlooks the backyard.
* A great sized block which is mostly level with a gentle slope at the back of the block, plenty of space for an extension or even a granny flat for additional income STCA.
* Double sized garage with drive through access on one side, there is also additional space at the front to accommodate a boat or caravan.
This property is a must see so don’t delay in making your inquiry.
For any additional information or to arrange a private inspection please contact the selling agent Chris Arnold 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
- Street View