Tucked away in a highly sought after pocket of Hamilton, this section of Tudor Street offers a wide tree lined nature strip and is set off from the busy section of Tudor Street. Short stroll to Beaumont Street or Gregson park, easy access to public transport and excellent schools near by.
Set behind the picket fence is a gorgeous weatherboard home with street appeal which has been thoughtfully divided into two flats. This property will suit an investor wanting to secure a property with excellent long term tenants, or a home owner wanting a blank canvas to create their dream home.
Flat 1 –
* Rented for $205 per week to an excellent long term tenant.
* Updated eat in kitchen, electric stove, ample storage space.
* Central lounge room captures the morning sun, and features high ceiling.
* Bathroom is well kept, modern vanity and slate tiles.
* Spacious sized bedroom with high ceiling and direct access to front porch.
* Paved area along the side of house, grassed yard with side lane access for single car space.
Flat 2 –
* Rented for $220 per week to an excellent longer term tenant.
* Large spacious bedroom with high ornate plaster ceiling and polished floors.
* Generous sized eat in kitchen which has been updated and features electric stove.
* Well presented slate tiled bathroom with modern vanity.
* Central lounge room with original polished floorboards.
* Rear sunroom with storage cupboards.
* Rear yard has a tiled seating area surrounded by gardens.
Outgoing expenses are
* Council rates $489 PQ
* Water rates $348 PQ
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 274 m²
- Street View