Located in the popular family friendly suburb of Mayfield East, central to so many amenities and having an excellent village community vibe, it’s easy to see why this area has become so desired to call home. This well cared for cottage is warm and inviting, boasting so many original features you will fall in love with such as dado boards, picture rails, working fireplace, ornate plaster ceilings, lead light windows and many more. The location has so much to offer, zoned under the sought after Mayfield East Public, an easy level stroll or bike ride to the bowling club, Dangar Park, Mayfield Pool, TAFE, cafes and local shopping.
The most attractive selling feature that draws you in is the bright and expansive living area with towering cathedral ceilings, this space is complimented by spotted gum polished floors, gas fireplace and French doors that flow onto a rear undercover deck. The backyard is private and easy care, catching the morning sun makes this space an enjoyable spot to enjoy your morning coffee on the deck while the kids run and play. The facade of the home has that classic Mayfield cottage charm paired with a low maintenance native garden. The front porch has access off a bedroom via lead light French doors, a perfect spot to sit and enjoy the sunset after a day’s work.
Property features and inclusions.
* Side entry leads into wide hallway with original stained timber dado boards.
* Modern well-kept bathroom with shower over bath.
* Open kitchen design overlooks rear yard, large island bench with recycled spotted gum benchtops, gas cooking and dishwasher.
* 3 Genuine sized bedrooms with high ornate ceilings, master with brand new ensuite and air conditioning.
* Excellent attic storage from loft ladder in hallway.
* 2kW solar system connected back to grid, energy efficient users can enjoy a rebate in summer months.
* Original fireplace with gas heater.
* Polished timber floors throughout living spaces and carpeted in bedrooms.
* Instantaneous gas hot water, gas heating and gas cooking.
* Garden shed.
BE COVID-SAFE: In the interests of protecting the health of our clients and staff, we are required to record personal contact information of all attendees at Open Homes. Please pre-register to attend our Open homes. You will be asked to sign in upon attending. If you are experiencing any symptoms, we request that you get tested, isolate and do not attend our open home.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Street View