It’s very easy to feel right at home in this warm and welcoming abode, renovated to a high standard it is neatly presented throughout with minimal to do but move straight in. A perfect home for a family, or an ideal investment due to the close proximity to the Mater Hospital and University campus.
The open, expansive living area spans the entire back of the home, capturing picturesque district views. There are hardwood polished floors throughout high traffic areas, with the bedrooms being carpeted. Enjoy the comfort of a Daikin ducted reverse cycle system, along with ceiling fans in all three bedrooms. A contemporary kitchen overlooks the living space which has been remodelled recently and features a large 900mm gas oven, Caesarstone benchtop with breakfast bar and waterfall edge and excellent storage with soft close drawers.
This property has so much to offer already, though still has scope and space to expand and personalise.
Serious buyers are urged to be prompt with their enquiries to avoid missing out.
Additional selling points:
* 3 large sized bedrooms,featuring LED lighting, ceiling fans and ducted A/C.
* Art deco features retained such as original front door, wall vents, decorative cornice and original floorboards.
* Art deco era bathroom in immaculate condition, with new tapware and freshly painted.
* Stunning classic style kitchen with patterned feature tiled splashback, feature pendant lighting, ceramic butlers sink and large breakfast bar.
* Huge potential to explore an extension and or deck from the rear of the home to capitalise on the elevated views.
* Fibre to the premises NBN connection
* Laundry is external with space for additional storage.
* Great sized block approximately 493m2, gently sloped and mostly grassed.
Expected rental return $500 pw.
Council rates $447 per quarter.
Water rates approx $440 per quarter including usage.
For any further information not mentioned please send your enquiry or speak with our sales team on 49692600.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Street View