Positioned just a few streets back from Bar Beach is this unique ground floor apartment in ‘ Bangalla’ an Art Deco block of only four apartments. This highly sought-after beachside suburb is well known for the lifestyle that comes along with living in the area, perfectly suited for those who are active and enjoy unwinding at the beach. Central to Darby Street and The Junction Village, a level commute into the CBD, and plenty of options for shopping at Marketown or Junction Fair.
The neatly kept interior was refurbished only a few years ago, with no major expenses required it is ready to move straight in. Lending itself for a perfect coastal holiday letting or Air BnB, or a wise long-term investment, fully refurbished throughout only a few years ago with light neutral tones, softened by carpet across the living and bedrooms. There is a feeling of space across the floorplan, being on the northern side of the building creates a bright, warm welcoming vibe. A double brick construction and high ceiling assists in regulating a comfortable temperature all year round. Two great sized bedrooms flow off the hallway with the modern bathroom in-between. The generous sized lounge and dining space is located at the rear and feature a stunning original open fireplace. The kitchen is a fun and vibrant space which features refurbished retro cabinetry, and a custom made hard-wearing stainless-steel benchtop, sink and splashback.
* Genuine spacious bedrooms are light filled, main featuring a side balcony.
* Fully tiled bathroom with open frameless shower recess and tiled niche.
* Great sized L-shape living space has some stunning features like Art Deco brick fireplace, stepped cornice and three double hung windows.
* Some extensive upgrades in the complex are worth noting such as all new, driveway, roof, brick garage and solid hardwood external tower staircase.
* Unique opportunity to secure a hard to come by immaculate coastal apartment, small block of only 4, in strong growth suburb.
* Minutes to Merewether and Bar Beach, Newcastle CBD, Bathers Way and Memorial walk.
Council rates $463 per quarter
Water rates $303 per quarter
Strata rates $902.10 per quarter
On site auction for the 18th December at 11.15am. A contract, strata report, and building report are available on request.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Street View