If you have been looking for an affordable property to get into the property market then your searches could stop here. Suited for either a first home buyer, Investor, or someone looking for a project to add some value.
Situated only a few minutes’ walk to Aldi and Mount Hutton Public, and the recently upgraded Lake Macquarie Fair is just a few minutes’ drive. This central location has so much to offer being centred between Warners Bay Esplanade and Charlestown shopping centre, and conveniently located near the Inner City Bypass to make commuting a breeze.
This weatherboard home is a 2 bedroom free standing dwelling on a shared strata title with 1/21a which is also for sale. This property features 3 yard spaces, 2 being securely fenced and offer a great open grassed yard with lawn shed. Single off street drive that leads to front entry, inside has a neutral colour scheme with functional floorplan.
* Sizeable 416m2 block with concrete drive for single vehicle.
* Excellent sized lounge space at entry with ceiling fan and air conditioning
* Both bedrooms feature built in robes and ceiling fans.
* Kitchen features eat in meals area, options to explore open plan with lounge space.
* Functional bathroom with shower over bath.
* Internal laundry positioned at back of home with external access.
* Currently tenanted returning $285 pw on current lease until 5.2.21
* Security screens.
Properties at this price are becoming hard to come by so be prompt with making your enquiries.
Strata rates per quarter $276.85
Council rates per quarter $473
Water rates per quarter $243 excluding usage. approx
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Street View