On offer is a stylish and contemporary townhouse in a convenient central location, low maintenance construction, in a complex of only 6, and in a suburb that has experienced excellent growth makes this property a wise investment for the future.
This easy-care home has been well maintained and is less than 10 years old, with a sleek modern interior and no additional expenses. Only minutes to Mayfield centre and 10 minutes to the Newcastle CBD, and just a few minutes’ walk to Mayfield West Public School and bus stops.
Downstairs features an open plan tiled living space with split cycle air conditioning, a sleek kitchen compliments this space with a central island bench with breakfast bar. Plenty of natural light carries through and a seamless connection to the yard off the dining and laundry.
Leading upstairs you are greeted by a sun-filled stairwell with timber boards, this space comprises of 3 bedrooms all with built- ins, main bathroom and ensuite, and linen cupboard.
* Sun-filled living zone with LED lighting and great air and light flow.
* Stylish kitchen features stone benchtop, generous sized pantry, gas cooking, dishwasher, and ample storage.
* Spacious laundry with storage space, third toilet off laundry, and water tank connected for washing and toilets.
* Manageable yard space partially grassed and cemented, and gate access to driveway.
* Low maintenance living and easy to care for.
* Internal garage access with automatic door.
* NBN connection to the premises.
* Currently leased at $475 pw on continuing agreement.
Strata rates $613.50 pq
Council rates $347 pq
Water rates $285.85 pq including usage
A contract can be emailed on request, the purchaser is to organise their own pest and building report.
For any additional information not specified please email your enquiry to email@example.com
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Street View