This superb duplex is centrally positioned between Newcastle and Lake Macquarie, located in a sought-after estate established in the 90’s, and in a quiet cul de sac. There is convenient access onto the Inner City Bypass and Charlestown Square, and not far from Redhead and Dudley Beaches.
Low maintenance brick and tile construction makes this an excellent consideration for an investor, or an ideal fit for a first home being very comparable to a house.
Low maintenance setup and easy to care for inside and out, the well-kept interior has had many updates such as floating floors, shutters, painted throughout, new kitchen, LED lighting and ceiling fans. The grounds are perfect for the busy lifestyle with minimal gardens to upkeep, but perfect for kids and dog by offering a grassed yard with secure fencing.
The design to the floorplan features a separate loungeroom at the entry with internal garage access, the bedrooms are connected to a central flowing hallway, with a central paved courtyard that assists in channelling natural light into bedrooms.
* New stylish white kitchen with seamless cabinetry, stone benchtop with under mount sink, Miele dishwasher, and new appliances.
* Dining space is connected off the kitchen, wide sliding door access into yard, split cycle air conditioning and ceiling fan.
* Floating floors throughout and plantation shutters cover all windows.
* Genuine sized lounge room with split cycle air conditioning.
* All bedrooms have new ceiling light fans and shutters, main has built in robe.
* Solar system connected to grid.
* Great solid investment opportunity, previously renting at $470 pw.
Council rates $431 per quarter
Water rates $276 per quarter
Strata rates $450 per quarter.
For any further information not covered please email through your enquiry and we will assist you at our earliest convenience.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Street View