A perfect start into the market for a first time investor or the first home buyer. The unit is part of an immaculate complex positioned in a quiet pocket in the suburb. Take a short stroll to Waratah Village or a 10 minute drive into Newcastle CBD. Local schools and the Mater hospital are also within walking distance.
Positioned on the North/East corner of the building, this first floor unit captures plenty of natural light making it a warm and inviting space. The flats well lit and spacious interior are comforted by reverse cycle air conditioning leading to two large bedrooms with valuable storage throughout.
• Two Large double bedrooms with built in double robes and new fittings.
• Air conditioned, sunlit living room connected to kitchen.
• Tiled kitchen featuring a breakfast bar, gas cooking and new fittings
• Recently updated bathroom.
• Oversized car space sheltered underneath building.
• Central location with beaches, schools and hospital all nearby.
• New energy efficient LED lighting.
Outgoing expenses –
Strata rates $506.60 pq
Water rates approx $311.01 pq
Council rates $301 pq
For further information or to book a private inspection please contact our office on 49692600.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
- Street View