This property has now exchanged in contract and is inside the cooling off period. Please email through your inquiry if you are interested in being added to our buyer data base to be notified of new listings.
A rare opportunity on offer to secure a well maintained double brick apartment with art deco street appeal and in a boutique block of only 4 apartments. Located in one of Mayfield’s most desirable pockets and an easy walk down to transport and local shopping.
Situated on ground floor this apartment has had a recent face lift with new carpet throughout and a freshly painted. Many original art deco features and original timber sash windows. The property has an internal floor space of 77m2 and a functional design which flows. Separate formal living areas which are on the Northern side of the building making this property light and inviting.
* 2 generous sized double bedrooms with Holland blinds.
* Functional bathroom in great condition,with shower over original cast iron bath.
* East facing cosy lounge room capturing the morning sun.
* Secure front veranda flows off lounge room, great space to enjoy a morning coffee.
* Dining space is spacious and located just off the kitchen.
* External laundry shared with 1 apartment.
* NBN connected with fibre to the property.
* Rental potential $280 pw
Water rates $232 pq approx
Council rates $309 pq
Strata rates $835 pq
If you require any additional information or would like to book a private viewing other than the advertised open homes please contact the selling agent Chris Arnold 0419978606.
Disclaimer: Some of the photos displayed have virtual furniture displayed for example only. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath