Built 10 years ago this townhouse still remains modern and is in immaculate condition for its age, nothing to do but just move straight in. Positioned at the front of the complex means this property is not only easily accessible but you get an additional car space in front of the garage. In such a quiet location with many amenities near at hand you can take a short walk to the Mater Hospital, and roughly a 10 minute walk to the Newcastle University.
A smart design has captured the north facing aspect flooding natural light through the downstairs living area. There is clever use of space with a powder room tucked under the stairs for convenience, and the laundry is in the kitchen behind bi-fold doors.
* Oversized bedrooms both are appointed with ceiling fans and built in robes. Main has balcony access and other has additional study nook.
* Modern and well-kept bathroom with neutral tones, featuring separate bath and separate toilet.
* Kitchen is in spotless condition, appointed with stainless steel electric appliances including dishwasher and breakfast bar.
* Free flowing living areas which links to courtyard, dining and kitchen space has reverse cycle A/C.
* Added convenience of additional toilet downstairs.
* Storage under stairwell and linen cupboard upstairs.
* Sunny and secure front yard.
* Secure single lock up with additional driveway space for second car.
Council rates $298pq
Strata rates $414pq
Water rates $344 approx pq
For further information or to book a private inspection please contact our office on 49692600.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
- Street View