Well cared for townhouse, low in maintenance and just over 10 years old. Perfect to suit a first time buyer looking to enter the market, or investor can expect a rental return . Centrally located to many amenities, few minutes’ drive to Lake Macquarie fair, 10 minute drive to Charlestown Square and Warners Bay waterfront, and easy access to the Inner City Bypass.
The clever design is modelled around the modern lifestyle by offering a spacious connected kitchen/dining/lounge area, a seamless flow from the living to courtyard, and an oversized master retreat that covers all of upstairs. The townhouse has aged well and in immaculate condition, ready to move straight in.
Additional property features.
* Warm and inviting sun filled combined living space, reverse cycle A/C and new carpet.
* Immaculate kitchen that overlooks living, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
* North facing low maintenance courtyard, easy care gardens and grass space.
* Upstairs offers an expansive master suite, spacious bathroom with separate bath, and study nook.
* Single garage with automatic door and internal access.
* Spacious internal laundry with 2nd toilet.
* Mirrored sliding built in robes.
* Tiled in entry and kitchen, carpeted in living and bedrooms.
* Additional storage space under stairs.
* Rental potential $400 pw.
Outgoing expenses are –
Strata levies $576.57 PQ
Water rates approx $347 PQ
Council rates $326 PQ
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
- Street View