This property has recently exchanged in contract, interested in being notified of our new listings we have coming up? email through your interest to be added to our buyer database.
Tucked away in the back of the complex this townhouse is one of the more unique properties being free standing and features one of the largest yards within the complex. Well elevated with plenty of natural light captured by the Northern aspect this property also receives great air flow from the modern louvre windows. Originally built in 2009 the property has been maintained in excellent condition and will appeal to a broad range of buyers. only a short drive to Lake Macquarie Fair, 5 minutes’ drive to Warners Bay waterfront and less than 10 minutes to Charlestown.
* Light filled open plan living area comforted by ducted air conditioning.
* Additional powder room downstairs for convenience of entertaining.
* Master bedroom with generous sized ensuite, with sliding robe and access to tiled courtyard.
* Other 2 bedrooms upstairs are spacious in size, both with built in robes.
* Contemporary kitchen still like new, stainless steel appliances, natural gas cooking, dishwasher and Caesar stone benchtop
* Sliding door access off living which flows out to an outside alfresco area and a generous sized grassed yard.
* Great sized main bathroom upstairs with separate bath.
* Internal space saving laundry is tucked away off the kitchen.
* Single garaging with auto door + single carport.
* Solid rental return previously renting for $420 pw
Outgoing expenses :
* Council rates $324 PQ
* Water rates $298.77 PQ
* Strata rates $864.32 PQ
It is recommend to be prompt in your inquiry, for any further information or to book a private viewing please contact the selling agent Chris Arnold 0419978606.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
- Street View