A great start for the first home buyer or investor wanting to secure their spot in a growing inner city suburb. Zoned for Mayfield East Public School, the suburb is known for being a family friendly and supportive community.
Excellent foundations to work off, this home has so much potential to personalise to your own style with some minor cosmetic updates. Featuring high ceilings and some other original details such as ornate plaster ceiling in lounge room, timber archway and doors.
The layout of the home has an excellent flow and design with the North aspect at the Street front. A generous sized living space is located at the entry of the home which comes air conditioned and NBN connected. There are possibilities to open the wall between the dining and lounge and remodel the galley kitchen into a more open plan design to complement the additional enclosed entertaining space.
* Excellent wide drive access into an oversized single garage with workshop space.
* Level secure yard, new Colourbond fencing, approx 393m2 block.
* Additional Queensland room perfect for entertaining.
* Generous sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, one features mirrored robe.
* Renovated bathroom approx 10 years ago with extra large shower recess and separate toilet.
* Gas cooking & instantaneous gas hot water.
* Walking distance to Public School and 10 minute drive to CBD.
* Bore water pump.
For more information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Chris Arnold on 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
- Street View