When you hear the saying location, location, location it doesn’t get any better than this. With a great elevation and district views over Wallsend it’s easy to see why this part of Gunambi Street is known to be one of the more desirable pockets in the suburb. Take a 5 minute stroll down to Wallsend Village, minutes’ drive and you are on the M1 motor way and around 10 minutes’ drive to the Newcastle University.
This well maintained weatherboard home has been held in the family for over 60 years, the property sits on a block just under 600m2 and offers a buyer who has a vision to capitalise on the views and outlook on offer. Some options would include an extension to the rear of the property which enjoys a North/East aspect which would still leave a large backyard for the family. The other big selling point here is the potential for a buyer to generate an extra income from a granny flat which could return a rental yield approximately around 5%.
* High ceilings throughout with Art Deco detailing.
* both bedrooms have polished floors.
* Formal loungeroom at entry with gas heater.
* Spacious dining room with timber archway, comforted by reverse cycle air conditioning and gas heating.
* A neat and tidy bathroom is functional in design with shower over bath.
* Enjoy the views from the kitchen window, gas cooking available.
* A sizable 595m2 block (Approx) with a gentle slope.
* Wide drive access down to a single lock up garage.
* External laundry which offers additional storage space, additional outside toilet for convenience.
Granny flat information.
A granny flat company has assessed the site and have put forward a design for the Elanora which is a 2 bedroom model. Rental estimate for granny flat $320pw and $350pw for house. A floorplan and design can be emailed on request. For more information regarding the granny flat we recommend to contact backyard Granny’s on 1300346560 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For any additional information please contact the selling agent Chris Arnold on 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
- Street View