Located in one of the suburbs latest sought after pockets, the street is full of other similar prestigious homes built to grand scale. Offering larger elevated blocks It’s not hard to see why Preston Place has been an attraction to home owners wanting to build their dream home here. Taking convenience to the next level there is Busy Bee’s day care at the end of the street, and only minutes from the M1 and Hunter Expressway making commuting to work a breeze.
Brand new and architecturally designed, specifically to suit the contour of the land. This bold design has made clever use of the slope of the land to its advantage creating a two storey masterpiece, perfectly suited to the modern family lifestyle. Completely landscaped from front to back comprising of sandstone blocks used as retaining walls, with a great sized grassed yard is perfect for the kids. Turn the key and move straight in is all you need to do, you’ll be buying with confidence with no additional or unknown costs.
The captivating grand entrance draws your eyes up at the towering cathedral ceilings which showcase the feature matt black and glass pendant light. Victorian Ash timber floors cover the main central staircase which lead you to an impressive and expansive open living space perfect for the large family. A seamless flow from the living leads you to the covered tiled entertaining space with glass balustrade providing a clear view of the yard. The elevation offers an uninterrupted East facing outlook and to the rear offers a relaxing bushland outlook which will bring the cooling southerly breeze this Summer.
Key selling features include.
* Spacious living design with towering raked ceilings and louvre windows channel exceptional light and air flow.
* Stylish kitchen with herringbone splashback, stone benchtops and butler’s pantry.
* Kleenmade appliances includes a 900mm gas stove and dishwasher.
* Sun filled master bedroom with generous sized ensuite and walk in robe, located on upper level.
* Generous size bathroom with separate bath, and laundry downstairs with ample storage and external access.
* Additional living space downstairs with A/C, perfect for rumpus or teenage retreat.
* Alfresco space flows off downstairs living space which overlooks the yard.
* Separate study nook off living.
* Additional powder room on upper level.
* 3 great sized bedrooms all with built in robes.
* Level access from street to oversized double auto garage with internal access.
* Energy efficient LED lighting throughout.
* Sealed painted driveway and to alfresco space.
* 2.7m high ceilings carried throughout downstairs.
* 4000L water tank.
Proudly marketed by the selling Agent Chris Arnold, contact for further information or a contract.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 797 m²
- 2 Garage
- Internal Laundry
- Street View