You will feel right at home once you spend some time walking through this immaculate residence which is ready to move straight into. Completely renovated throughout all the hard work is done making it the perfect property for a first home or investment. The brand new floating floors and neutral colour pallet tie all the living spaces together seamlessly. Offering two air conditioned living spaces consisting of a formal lounge with LED lighting at the entry, and flowing off the kitchen is a generous sized family room with outlook over the yard.
The great sized grassed yard combined with an easy stroll to Wallsend South Public make this property the perfect family home. Bus route 42 is located on Grandview, and only a few minutes to Elermore Vale shopping centre or John Hunter Hospital.
* All bedrooms offer built in robes, ceiling fans and brand new carpet.
* Bathroom in immaculate condition featuring a separate bath, and new matt black tapware.
* Central functional kitchen with dishwasher and electric cooking, overlooks rear living.
* Plenty of natural light throughout.
* Many updated fittings and fixtures like LED lighting, ceiling fans, vertical blinds and new flooring throughout.
* Low in maintenance making it a perfect investment, estimated rental return $450-$470.
* New Merbau deck enjoys a bushland outlook and morning sun, whilst overlooking the yard.
* A total of 600m2 block provides an opportunity to extend if desired, near level yard with large paved entertaining space.
* Single garage set down a long driveway offering multiple additional off street parking.
This property is sure not to last, so buyers need to be prompt in their enquiries.
Contact Chris Arnold on 0419978606 for further information.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 600 m²
- Internal Laundry
- Street View