This home has so much to offer with many possibilities, it will appeal to a wide audience of buyers looking to secure a piece of real estate in a growing area. Being positioned on the high side of a wide street with elevated aspect, framed district views look towards John Hunter Hospital, a purchase in this highly sought after location is planning for the future.
A well cared for home with a neutral palette forms an excellent canvas to work with. The generous floorplan is a perfect starting point for a first home buyer, or take advantage of the views and explore the possibility to extend upstairs to maximise the true potential.
Generous sized air conditioned lounge room at entry offers internal garage access, and direct access to a large front balcony. Polished hardwood floors carry through the living areas, and new feature pendant lighting tie these spaces off nicely. Ample storage space throughout the home is covered by an upstairs loft accessible by loft ladder, storage shed, separate studio and single garage.
Further key selling points on offer.
* Wide drive access right to the back of block, accommodating multiple off street spaces.
* Main bathroom is well kept and offers shower over bath, whilst the other is near new, combined with laundry and linen press.
* Neat flow through kitchen space that offers plenty of storage, modern stainless steel Westinghouse wall oven and 900mm gas cooktop and dishwasher.
* All bedrooms have built in robes, 2 have split cycle A/C, back bedroom features sliding door access to rear porch.
* An enormous entertaining deck is partially undercover, a perfect space to entertain guests.
* Rear detached Besser block constructed studio, tiled flooring, downlights, tv and phone points makes this a perfect space for a home office.
* Low maintenance paved yard space with private casual seating area.
* Upstairs loft is access by a pull down attic ladder. Great potential to explore a DA to add another level STCA.
* Rental potential $550 – $575 pw.
Outgoing property expenses
Council rates $469 pq
Water rates $360 pq approx
Opportunities like don’t come up very often, we recommend that buyers be prompt and organised in making their enquiry.
For any further information please contact the selling agent Chris Arnold 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Street View