Like no other and a rare find in this area, this is like finding the needle in the hay stack. Tucked away on the high side of a quiet cu-de-sac, This grand home is situated right on the border of Charlestown and Kotara South. Easy Convenience to connect to Charlestown Road or the Inner City Bypass will make commuting a breeze, only a short drive to Charlestown Square and the nearest school catchment is Kotara South Public, Kotara High or St James’ Primary.
The grand scale quality built home sits on a generous elevated 827m2 block with a stunning bushland outlook. No expense was spared when the home was Architecturally built in the mid 70’s, and is still retained by the original owner. The facade boasts a grand entry, with towering columns, bay windows, and a wide decorative timber staircase that leads into a central foyer, and artisan wallpaper. It is a home that commands your attention.
The antiquate detailed plaster cornice throughout, and the parquetry timber flooring is a standout feature of the home. The home is divided by the three living areas, kitchen and a study on ground level, with all the bedrooms and bathrooms located upstairs. Ample off street parking to accommodate a boat or caravan with excellent turning space, and double secure lockup garage with extra high roller doors.
Property features and inclusions.
* Central kitchen/meals recently refurbished with modern stainless appliances, including dishwasher, electric cooking and large pantry.
* High ceilings downstairs with decorative columns, ornate plaster cornice & ceiling rose in living areas.
* Traditional formal dining and lounge area with stained glass French doors to enclose space.
* Separate sitting room off kitchen with sliding door to access outside.
* Oversized family bathroom, separate bath to shower, new vanity and shower screen.
* 4 Spacious bedrooms all with built in robes, main features a walk in robe that leads to ensuite.
* Separate study/home office downstairs, or use as 5th bedroom or guest accommodation.
* Undercover entertaining that flows off kitchen, plus covered built in brick BBQ space with coal spit roast ( in need of some TLC)
* Full length grassed yard overlooks entertaining area surrounded by gardens.
* Top corner of block features a double insulated wine cellar, perfect for storage area.
* Large tiled viewing balcony enjoys sweeping bushland district views.
* Oversized double garage + storeroom, with internal entry.
* DA plans available to extend above garage.
Must see in person to value the true potential it has to offer. It will make a dream home for someone who has a vision to do their own updating and add their own personal touches.
Take a virtual 3D tour https://openhouse3d.captur3d.io/view/arnold-property/3-glenview-
Disclaimer: We believe our source of information to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Street View