Nestled in an urban setting on the fringe of the city, the home boasts plenty of potential inside and out, sitting on a level 540m2 block, zoned R3 with approximately 18m wide frontage. This fantastic location is all about the lifestyle, unwind over a coffee at many of the superb local cafes, jump on the Throsby Creek cycleway or walk to Tighes Hill dog park. With so many amenities right at your doorstep it’s no surprise why the suburb is at the top of buyers of choice to call home. Tighes Hill Public School, Newcastle TAFE and the nearest bus stop are only a few minutes’ walk, and you can tackle your grocery shopping at the new Mayfield East Coles centre.
A real sense of privacy is felt once you enter the property, so much that you don’t feel like you are in the city. For those who enjoy the idea of growing your own food then this food forest oasis will have you captivated on entry. Offering an open tiled alfresco area and undercover sitting area, and multiple other sitting spots among the garden to immerse yourself around greenery. Designed by one of the head gardeners from Figtree Community Garden, the lucky buyer will inherit this labour of love along with many fruit trees such as Mandarin, Banana, Apple, Cherry Guava, Macadamia, Avocado, Paw Paw, Fig, Finger lime and many more.
The residence is positioned in the rear corner with many access points to connect outdoors. Fully tiled throughout with spacious open plan living with air conditioning and ceiling fan. Flowing off this space is a tiled enclosed Queensland style room with entry from the carport.
* 3 genuine sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, 2 are carpeted and the main is tiled with direct access to private courtyard garden.
* Neatly presented Tassie Oak kitchen offers ample storage and plenty bench prep space with breakfast bar.
* Well kept bathroom features custom timber vanity and mirror cabinet, separate toilet.
* Unique custom built kids cubby house with upcycled materials and loft style sleepout, independent solar with battery.
* Single carport and off street parking for another 2 vehicles.
* Ultimate private garden oasis, garden ponds with frogs and collection of diverse fruit trees.
* 1.5kw solar system with 3kw inverter.
* Electric hot water system.
* Garden shed and tool locker.
Public Auction will be held on site 5th June 9am. Pest & building reports and contract available on request.
Water rates $323 approx per quarter.
Council rates $602 per quarter.
The property is being auctioned due to the difficulty in finding recent comparable sales. We can share our sales research with our estimated selling price, however the buyers are urged to conduct their own research and due diligence.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Street View