Located in a family friendly area, this brick and tile residence is low in maintenance with minimal to spend, it is move in ready. The suburb is appealing to families and first home buyers looking for excellent value for money, but still wanting to be close to everything. Enjoy the convenience of having Maryland Public, early learning centre, bus route and Maryland Tavern all within a few minutes’ walk.
The home is positioned on a 604m2 block on the elevated side of the street, perfect for the home owner wanting a low maintenance yard, your weekends can be better spent lazing around the pool this summer. Offering a versatile and functional layout the home has the lounge area separated at the front of the home and the dining space connected the kitchen. Offering an additional generous sized tiled room with built in robes and sliding door access to rear courtyard. This space is perfect to double as a 5th bedroom or additional living space, the choice is yours.
Take a walk through the Virtual 3D Tour of the home before inspecting. The home offers excellent value for money and is priced accurately to sell, so buyers will need to move promptly.
* Inground fiberglass pool surrounded by established palms and terraced grassed yard.
* Mitsubishi ducted air conditioning throughout to keep you cool this Summer.
* Recently freshly painted throughout.
* Updated kitchen with stone benchtop and breakfast bar, featuring stainless appliances, 900mm gas stove and dishwasher.
* Undercover entertaining alfresco area flows off dining and overlooks pool
* Master bedroom separated from other bedrooms with ensuite.
* All bedrooms are comforted by A/C and provide built in wardrobes.
* Great sized double garaging, both with auto doors and one side has drive through access at rear.
* Rinnai instantaneous gas hot water with adjustable temperature and bath capacity limiter.
* Solar system which feeds back to the grid.
* Council rates $367pq, water rates approx $295pq.
For further information or to request a copy of the contract please make contact with the selling Agent Chris Arnold 0419978606, email@example.com
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 604 m²
- 2 Garage
- Internal Laundry
- Street View