Full of charisma and old world charm this classic Mayfield cottage boasts street appeal which buyers love. A leafy well-manicured front courtyard offers privacy from the undercover front porch. As you approach the entry your eyes will be drawn to the gorgeous leadlight detail to the original front door, entering the home you are greeted by high ceilings and an updated free flowing floorplan from the entry to rear French doors.
The ability to separate the living spaces by stackable bi-fold doors or keep open makes the living space very versatile. Original wide Cypress pine flooring is carried throughout the home blended with a neutral colour palette.
Situated in a highly sought after pocket in the suburb, this location has been popular for families looking to secure a position within an easy walk to Mayfield East Public School. William Street is a wide tree lined street, conveniently located to Wests and Balance gym and easy access onto Industrial Drive.
This home is a perfect start for a family looking to settle into the area, or an excellent investment opportunity previously returning $460pw.
* Tidy updated kitchen outlooks entertaining deck and yard, island bench/breakfast bar, gas cooking and microwave space.
* Double French doors connect to undercover entertaining space which enjoys the morning north sun.
* Large updated bathroom and laundry space, shower over clawfoot bath.
* Generous sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, bedroom 3 has bathroom access like an ensuite.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans in living areas.
* Undercover entertainers deck is private and overlooks a tranquil oasis.
Buy with confidence, Pest and Building reports available on request.
Water rates approx $401pq
Council rates $453 pq
Previous rental return $460pw
For further information or to arrange a private viewing please contact the selling agent Chris Arnold 0419978606 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 404.7 m²
- Close to transport
- Street View