This town home was designed to offer space for the home owner with minimal upkeep, kept in impeccable condition there is nothing to do but more straight in. Set in a quiet pocket in the suburb, less than 5 minutes’ walk to Kahibah village shops and Glenrock State Forest. Positioned between Charlestown Square and Westfield Kotara, and only moments to Dudley beach or Fernleigh track, this location is hard to beat.
This property caters to many types of buyers not wanting to compromise on space, the property is well proportioned offering a sizeable open plan living space downstairs with an additional retreat space upstairs. Enjoy the comfort of ducted air conditioning throughout, the tiled living spaces with a neutral colour tones makes it simple to style to your own taste.
* Spacious kitchen design combined in the living space with gas cooking.
* Private alfresco space flows out from the living area, low maintenance gardens.
* Oversized single lock up auto garage with internal access.
* Laundry and separate powder room downstairs for convenience.
* Both bedrooms are generous size with built in robes, Main with large ensuite.
* Main bathroom is spacious offering separate bathtub and adequate vanity storage.
* A large additional living space is located upstairs with balcony access, perfect for teenage retreat or study space.
* Boutique complex of only 8 townhouses.
* Ducted air conditioning.
* Water tank.
* Previous rental return $440 pw.
This property has so much to offer and isn’t expected to last long, we recommend buyers be prompt in making their enquiry.
Water rates $309.09 pq
Council rates $373.61
- Street View