Neatly kept first floor unit and centrally positioned, walking distance to Jesmond Central shopping centre and easy commute to Newcastle University by public transport. located at the end of a cul-de-sac and in a smaller block of 8 units.
Featuring an open living space with air conditioning and access to a long balcony with district views.
A tidy functional kitchen extends from the living with internal laundry space with storage.
This property is presents as an ideal invest with an attractive rental return for investors of $300 pw, would make a great entry point into the market for a first home buyer.
* Updated kitchen with timber style vinyl flooring and near new appliances.
* 2 genuine sized bedrooms with new block out curtains, access rear balcony and BIR.
* Tidy bathroom with modern vanity and separate bath.
* Internal laundry with storage cupboard.
* Single open car space.
* Previous rental return $300 pw.
Strata rates $615 pq
Council rates $327 pq
Water rates $234 pq
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Street View