Situated on one of Carrington’s widest Streets, Carrington Public school is an easy stroll down the street and Grahame park is just around the corner. Neighbour to The Criterion Hotel, it’s sure to be your local venue to socialise. Established in 1892 the Hotel is rich in heritage, the venue was refurbished many years ago and run by the same owners of The Edwards and Flotila.
The cottage is estimated to have been built around 1920, the homes floorplan has been reconfigured overtime with an impressive open layout with a New York Loft inspired style featuring high ceilings and original rustic hardwood floorboards. Suited for a young couple starting out, someone wanting to take on a little project, or go one step more and knock down and re build a 2 storey terrace.
* Expansive sized kitchen offering dishwasher, gas cooking, microwave space and breakfast bar.
* Spacious open living space making it a great blank canvas.
* Bathroom is neat and functional, choice is yours to keep as is or remodel.
* Recycled brick paved courtyard with storage shed and laundry.
* Side path access from street front to yard.
* Currently leased to a happy tenant happy to stay at $350pw.
Council rates $509pq
Water rates $394pq approx.
Pest and Building reports available on request.
For any further information not specified or to arrange a private viewing please contact the selling agent Chris Arnold 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 138 m²
- Street View