Positioned on the highly sought after eastern side of Charlestown in a quiet family friendly location. Only minutes to Dudley Beach, Charlestown Square, transport and excellent schooling. This stunning residence has so much to offer, it is sure to tick most boxes on any buyer’s list.
Entering the home you are greeted by a large sunlit lounge and dining space with towering cathedral ceilings and exposed timber beams, flowing into a spacious, light filled kitchen with generous additional family dining.
An adjoining private alfresco area, surrounded by mature landscaped gardens provides your own oasis to unwind or entertain guests. An enviable family address, close to the city yet surrounded by nature in this coastal setting. If the ocean view doesn’t captivate you on the drive in then the house sure will, This home is one you will enjoy to come home to.
* Well established immaculate gardens that offer privacy.
* Double automatic garage plus additional off street parking, mezzanine storage and internal access to meals area.
* Ample storage throughout, all bedrooms equipped with built in storage.
* Updated kitchen space with raked ceilings, floating timber floors, stainless steel wall oven & dishwasher.
* 3 well-kept bathrooms with adequate storage, 3 toilets and bathtub in main bathroom.
* Master suite has mirrored built in plus additional walk-in robe and ensuite.
* Spacious air conditioned living with new blinds, black feature pendant lighting compliment the raked ceilings and timber beams.
* Entertainers alfresco space with large stone paving and pathways that wrap around the home.
* Backyard is a level 614m2 block with 2 grassed areas for the kids or pets to play, plus garden shed.
* Internal laundry with side path access.
* Additional store room located off meals area, perfect to convert into a butler’s pantry or office space.
This magnificent home has so much to offer and is a must see to inspect in person.
Council rates $496.20 pq
Water rates $422 pq approx including usage.
Previous rental return $550 pw
For any further information not listed please contact the selling agent Chris Arnold 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Street View