This weatherboard home on offer has been well cared for and is ready to move straight into with no costly expenses. Inside is neatly painted only a few years ago, the home is also low in maintenance making this a perfect start for a first home buyer, or an ideal investment.
This position sells itself to someone who works at the Mater Hospital that is looking for convenience to simply walk across the road to work. Also located only minutes away is the Newcastle University and Waratah Village shopping centre.
The home has sharp street appeal and set back from the street front, a full width porch is accessible from two bedrooms through original French door. A wide central hallway leads into an oversized living space with high ceilings. Located at the rear of the home is a spacious kitchen plus meals area that looks out into the yard.
* All 3 bedrooms are identical and generous in size, front rooms receive plenty of natural light from French doors.
* Great sized sun-filled lounge room which features original fireplace.
* Recently Modernised bathroom, tiled from floor to wall, shower over bath with shower niche, and ample storage space.
* Large open style eats in kitchen, plenty of storage and bench space and gas stove.
* Rear sunroom is perfect for a work from home space, overlooking yard.
* Easy to care for grassed yard, with lockable shed. Block size 445m2
* Walking distance to Waratah Public and St Phillips Christian College.
* Enclosed Carport with roller door, opened at the rear.
* 10 minutes to CBD, close to transport and shopping.
* Rental appraisal $450 pw
Council rates $460 pq
Water rates $263 pq plus usage
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
- Street View