This is a unique opportunity too good to pass up, this well kept period home is loaded with street appeal and is situated in New Lambton’s most highly sought after pockets. Only moments’ walk to New Lambton Public, shopping precinct and The Duke Of Wellington Pub. The home sits on an impressive 856m2 block and is surprisingly very low maintenance, featuring an established native oasis at the back of the block and natives at the front. Wide drive access leads into double garage with excellent turning circle, additional carport or undercover alfresco and a custom built timber seating area to entertain and unwind.
A functional floorplan offers a genuine layout at the front of the home with high ceilings and some original decorative plaster ceilings and cornice still retained. 2 oversized bedrooms feature built in robes to the ceiling with a sunroom flowing from the main. The living space is positioned in the in the centre of the home with wide opening connecting the spaces. At the rear of the home has an additional tiled living area that flows of the kitchen space.
* Spacious modern family bathroom with separate bath.
* Under house storage/utility room with toilet, excellent rumpus space.
* Double automatic garage with workshop space.
* Well kept throughout, great blank canvas to personalise.
* Immaculate landscaped native gardens attracting birdlife.
* Stone retaining garden and custom built seating with raised vegetable garden.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning in rear living space.
* Blank canvas kitchen space ready to re model.
* Internal laundry space with additional shower recess and 2nd toilet.
* Auction is to be held on 5th December 12.45pm on site. Pest and building reports available on request.
* Agent declares interest.
This is a rare and unique opportunity not to miss, contact selling agent Chris Arnold for any further information 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We believe our source of information to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Street View