The perfect match for the busy buyer wanting a modern property that is easy care, yet still functional to offer everything you need. Only being 2 years’ young the property is still in like new condition, your weekends can be spent entertaining in your new home rather than renovating.
Featuring tiled flooring throughout downstairs with high ceilings, the property receives ample natural light and air flow at any time of the day. An open kitchen design is well connected to the living space and offers a full length breakfast bar suited to modern day living. Upstairs is surprisingly spacious by offering 3 well-proportioned bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and even a study nook.
* Sleek and contemporary kitchen with Caesar stone benchtop, gas cooking with stainless steel appliances, matt black pendant lighting.
* Light-filled open living space appointed with split cycle A/C, LED downlights and storage nook under stairs.
* Large triple stacking sliding doors which seamlessly connect to outdoors.
* Single lock up garage with high roller auto door and internal access.
* Internal laundry and separate toilet for convenience.
* Generous outdoor courtyard divided by entertaining and grass, with gate access into driveway.
* 3 generous size bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
* Master suite has a walk-in robe and private ensuite.
* Study nook at the top of stairs with linen press.
* Neutral toned bathroom with separate bathtub, large shower recess and toilet.
Previous rental history retuning $440 pw.
Water rates $294.50
Council rates $320 pq approx
Strata rates $596.85 pq approx
For any further information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Chris Arnold on 0419978606 or by email.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Internal Laundry
- Street View