This home presents itself to a first home buyer looking to get a foot in the door, or an investor to take over the existing tenancy. Situated in a quiet circuit among other house proud residents, a peaceful pocket of the suburb with excellent bird life from the nearby Hunter Wetlands. The area has always been popular because of the close distance to the University and the ease of commuting on the Newcastle Bypass.
Perfect for a family with kids who enjoy the outdoors, a secure and level 588m2 block gives the possibility to extend if you choose to at a later date. New carpet was installed only 2 years back, a great sized formal lounge room has air conditioning and ceiling fan, flowing off this is an additional living space which can be closed off by sliding doors making it a functional space to utilise as a home office or potential 4th bedroom.
* An older but neat kitchen space overlooks rear yard and features a new stainless oven.
* Meals area situated just off kitchen.
* Possibility to reconfigure floorplan and open wall between kitchen and living.
* Central bathroom is functional and offers a separate shower to bath.
* Built in robes and ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
* Undercover carport parking for 2 vehicles, option to convert one side into garage.
* Rear timber deck with additional enclosed entertaining room.
* Great sized workshop space.
Council rates $421pq
Water Rates $325pq
For any further information or to arrange a private viewing please contact the selling agent Chris Arnold on 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 588 m²
- 2 Carport
- Internal Laundry
- Street View