If you are wanting to live in a neighbourhood that offers a great community atmosphere, then this is it. This central location is perfectly suited for those who rely on their bike or public transport, or those who enjoy centring themselves around many amenities. Easy level walk to Beaumont Street and the TAFE, public transport via bus or train is also readily accessible to connect you into the CBD.
There’s more than meets the eye with this cosy Miners cottage, the warm welcoming vibe and standout features such as the bullnose veranda will appeal to many buyers. Excellent high pitch to the roof has created a second level for a bedroom and sitting space, or possible 3rd bedroom. Contemporary bathroom and kitchen mean there isn’t large expenses for a buyer besides making their own personal touches. A corner position has created a valuable secure enclosed carport with storage shed.
* 195m2 block with easy care gardens and Astro turf yard.
* Slick spacious modern bathroom is tiled to ceiling and features, large spa bath, and frameless shower recess.
* Generous modern kitchen with granite benchtop, soft close draws, ample storage, gas cooking and walk in pantry tucked under stairs.
* Main bedroom downstairs with sliding robe.
* Upstairs is air conditioned, built in storage, and consists of a second bedroom plus versatile space to use as sitting room or 3rd bedroom.
* Excellent flow to the floorplan seamlessly connecting lounge and dining.
* Sunny undercover alfresco space is paved and flows into the yard.
* Central location within proximity to many amenities and transport.
Council rates $494pq
Water rates approx $348 pq
Rental appraisal $520 pw
For any further information not mentioned please send your enquiry or speak with our sales team on 49692600.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Street View