As neat as they come with charming street appeal, this weatherboard Californian Bungalow home has just been freshly painted externally with a new contemporary colour scheme which compliments the character of the home beautifully.
A traditional layout of its era with the entry off the wide drive access and a free flowing design seamlessly connecting the sunroom, lounge and dining spaces.
Perched in one of the suburbs most elevated positions capturing excellent breezes, located in a very central position close to the Newcastle Uni, John Hunter Hospital and Lambton shopping precinct.
Featuring many Art Deco touches throughout and in immaculate condition with nothing to spend, the home markets itself to a buyer looking for a quality home with nothing to do.
* Near new kitchen in impeccable condition, with stainless steel electric appliances and walk in pantry.
* Modern well kept bathroom, shower over bath design and large vanity for extra storage.
* 2 Great sized bedrooms offer ceiling fans and built in wardrobes.
* Central living spaces which connect to undercover alfresco space, A/C in loungeroom.
* Sunny north facing sunroom perfect for home office
* Long drive access to a semi enclosed carport with auto door.
* Level spacious grassed block on 450m2 block with immaculate gardens.
* Approx 2000L rain water tank.
* Solar panels.
* Previous rental return at 400pw.
Council rates $332.00 pq
Water rates approx $369.78 pq
This is a fantastic property and an opportunity not to miss. For further information contact the selling agent Chris Arnold on 0411978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 450 m²
- Street View