We wish to advise that this property has recently exchanged in contract with a purchaser and they are within their cooling off period. Interested in being notfied of our future listings then please email your interest through.
This is an opportunity which will sure excite buyers, This home has so much potential at an affordable entry point to get a foot into Adamstown Heights. The weatherboard home has great elevation which captures a picturesque district view from the rear porch. A North facing rear yard with a gentle slope provides an opportunity to a buyer who has vision to add their dream extension with space downstairs. Take a 10 minute walk down to Adamstown shopping precinct or a few minute drive to Westfield.
Inside boasts many art deco features like ornate plaster ceilings, hardwood floorboards and original doors, all that is required is to add your personal touches. An excellent floorplan offers potential to re-configure an open plan design to connect the lounge and dining spaces.
* Both bedrooms are generous in size, the main features a bay window with bench seat.
* Neat and neutral modern bathroom
* Separate formal lounge room at the entry, with bonus enclosed sunroom making a great study space.
* Bright dining space with polished floors and gas bayonet, wide opening connecting to the kitchen space.
* Updated kitchen with views, ample storage space and gas cooking.
* Laundry located downstairs with additional outside toilet.
* Approx 417m2 block with private yard surrounded by Lilly Pilly hedges and timber deck.
For any additional information please contact the selling agent Chris Arnold 0419978606.
The photos displayed contain virtual furniture for display purposes only.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
- Street View