A unique find on the fringe of the city is this semi-detached terrace, a charming street appeal and cosy interior makes it a comfortable place to call home. Blended in a row of identical federation semi-detached with matching facades, only connected by one adjoining wall, a low maintenance paved courtyard. Properties like this rarely come up, don’t hesitate on this unique opportunity.
This popular central location is perfect for those looking for a convenient location close to amenities. The ability to ride your bike or take an easy level walk to Darby Street, Marketown, the CBD and many cafes and restaurants.
Downstairs is a double brick construction featuring a combined lounge and dining space with exposed brick, high set ceilings and original fireplace with exposed brick. Positioned at the back is a tidy combined bathroom/laundry, and an updated functional kitchen which flows from the dining by a wide doorway.
The original timber staircase leads you to the two bedrooms, featuring a loft style that shows off the original lining boards and dormer windows.
* Spacious free flowing combined living space, neatly painted with skylight.
* Updated functional kitchen, great bench prep space, gas stove and open fridge space.
* Low maintenance paved courtyard, private and secure, Sunny north facing aspect.
* Private outlook from bedrooms, north facing sunny study nook at rear.
* Functional bathroom and laundry space at rear of home, 2 access points into yard.
* Tiled front porch looks out to a tree lined street.
Council rates $559 pq
Water rates $352 approx pq
Rental appraisal $450 pw
For any further information please email your enquiry and we will be in touch when available.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 126.50 m²
- Street View