We wish to inform that this home has now exchanged in contract. If you would like to register for future property alerts then please email our sales team firstname.lastname@example.org
This central and elevated location of Mayfield is family friendly area, with an added bonus of convenience. Not only are you within an easy 5 minute stroll to Mayfield East Public School and the new Coles centre, but Wests Mayfield is just down the road, and the Newcastle CBD is only 10 minutes away.
This double brick rendered home captures excellent light and air flow being perched high on a natural sandstone shelf, It is literally as solid as a rock. This well looked after home has been recently painted externally, polished hardwood floors throughout and tastefully updated inside with a neutral palette, it’s ready to move straight in.
* Great sized bedrooms, 2 offering ceiling fans, main has walk in robe and mirror robe in another.
* Stylish kitchen design featuring subway tiled splashback, bamboo benchtop and skylight. Modern stainless appliances include gas cooking and dishwasher.
* North facing oversized rear sunroom, perfect use as additional living space.
* Spacious entry with large linen press, with space for a desk.
* Air conditioned loungeroom features decorative art deco cornice and contemporary feature pendant.
* Dining space flows perfectly between the kitchen and lounge, also features decorative cornice and original fireplace.
* Modern bathroom is tiled to ceiling, large vanity storage, shower over bath and separate toilet.
* Functional European laundry next to kitchen in near new condition.
* Ample storage space under with cemented floor.
* Off street parking from William street, single carport and open space. Stair access into yard.
* Easy care yard, grassed front and rear, established hedging and fully fenced at the back.
Council rates $473 pq
Water rates approx $448 pq
This Quality home has so much to offer and located in a highly desirable pocket of the suburb, motivated buyers are encouraged to move promptly. Contract available on request, buyer arranges their own pest and building report. For any further information contact the selling agent Chris Arnold.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Street View