Located on the high side of Carrington street with an elevated outlook and in a highly sought after pocket of Mayfield, this is not an opportunity you want to miss out on. Take a short stroll down to Dangar park or grab a coffee and wander through The Coliseum.
The home was built in the 1930’s, the original layout of the home offers 2 excellent sized bedrooms off a wide hallway with 11 ft ceilings. The front of the home is East facing and is welcomed by the morning sun. The entry space functions as a nice sunroom, there is a 3rd room above the garage which could be used as a bedroom or office space. Original Baltic pine flooring throughout is in excellent condition ready for sanding or leave with the traditional black Japan border.
* Large lounge room located in the centre of the home which offers possibilities for an open plan layout.
* Kitchen located at the rear of the home and is still in good condition.
* Bathroom has been updated and is neat and tidy with the shower over bath.
* Undercover entertaining area looking out towards a level grassed yard.
* Approximately 446m2 block with gentle slope with storage space under house.
* This property is a great blank canvas for the new home owner to reconfigure the floorplan.
Previously returning a rental return of $385 PW.
Council rates PQ $421.49
Water rates PQ $382
For any additional information or to arrange a private inspection please contact the selling agent Chris Arnold 0419978606
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
- Street View