You will feel right at home as you walk through the front door at 97 Lockyer Street. This home is in a great pocket of Adamstown in a wide street and a level block. Few minutes’ walk up to Adamstown shops with public transport within easy access. There are several options for excellent public or private schools nearby to choose from. The location offers a lifestyle to the buyer to enjoy a hit of golf at Merewether golf club or be at Merewether beach this Summer in around 5 minutes’ drive.
The home takes in a Northerly aspect from the street with some great street appeal. Stepping inside the home has a contemporary feel with polished Cypress pine floorboards throughout and an open floorplan which has ceiling fans and air conditioned. There isn’t really anything to do but move straight in suiting a first home buyer or a busy family.
* Separate second living zone perfect as 2nd lounge room, with A/C & ceiling fan and large built in wardrobe.
* Updated timber kitchen is spacious in design with a large stone island block, also features gas cooking and dishwasher.
* All bedrooms are genuine size and all have ceiling fans, air conditioners and built in wardrobes.
* Both ensuite and main bathrooms are modern, the main is great in size and has the laundry included.
* Main living area is open plan with plenty of natural light and air flow.
* Single car space at the front, grassed yard down the side of house with sliding door access from 2nd living area.
* We wish to advise that this property is at the front of a dual occupancy block and shares a common driveway. There is no strata agent to deal with, both owners share building insurance cost which is listed below.
Key features –
* Internal floorspace including car space 215m2
* Independent air conditioning throughout.
* Insulated ceiling.
* Modern bathrooms.
* Central location.
* Three generous sized bedrooms.
* Additional living zone with sliding door access to yard.
* Ample storage space throughout.
* Low maintenance.
* Previously rented for $450 pw.
Outgoing expenses are
* Council rates $403.00 PQ
* Water rates approximately $366 PQ
* Strata rates $0 – Strata title building insurance $154 PQ
For any more information please contact the selling agent Chris Arnold 0419978606
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
- Street View