This low maintenance brick home ticks all the boxes for a young busy family. Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in a newer estate, the property is secure being fully fenced and fitted security screens.
Perfect for a busy family with low maintenance grounds and a generous sized grassed yard for the kids to play. The big selling point this property offers is the great sized entertaining space which flows out from the living area.
* 3 bedrooms all have ceiling fans and built in robes.
* Easy to clean being fully tiled throughout.
* Split system A/C in the open-plan living area along with ceiling fans, LED lighting and a gas bayonet to accomodate a gas heater.
* A well presented kitchen with modern appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher.
* 2 way bathroom with a separate toilet and bath for kids.
* Lawn shed.
* Ample parking in driveway, single carport and single lock up garage which is also fitted out to be used as a home office space.
* Owner will consider a cat or small dog on application.
Please include a full pet application which should include a photo, age breed and sex. Paper work to include registration and vaccinations and any training completed will favour your application.
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, You MUST submit an application for pre-approval, to be able to inspect this property. Please submit tenancy applications via 1form or from our website arnoldproperty.com.au. If you require a PDF form please advise. Inspections strictly by appointment only for processed application that have been reviewed and accepted by our owner, so please submit an application ASAP, so we can notify you about a private inspection.
Please DO NOT attend the viewing if you have;
Travelled outside of Australia in the last 14 days; are in your 14 day isolation period;
Been in close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus in the last 14 days.
The health and safety of our staff, tenants and clients is our foremost priority.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Close to transport
- Street View