A contemporary and well-kept home inside and out, move straight in without the added hassle of renovation expenses, it's a perfect first home or investment. Completely renovated just under 10 years ago, you'll certainly notice the quality of workmanship that has stood the test of time and still looks in immaculate condition.
An open plan design has created a bright and inviting living space at the entry, and the north facing orientation across the front of the house guarantees sunlight and warmth year-round. The biggest selling point this home offers is the seamless flow onto an expansive 56sqm covered deck that stretches 15m across the whole width of the home. A welcoming place to be and perfect for entertaining, this all-weather outdoor alfresco living area includes a built in BBQ kitchen, surround sound, LED downlights and Velux skylights with views of the neighbouring reserve, southerly breezes, and gorgeous sunsets to be enjoyed.
The suburb is well known for being centred between the university and John Hunter Hospital, only minutes to the Inner-City Bypass, local shopping at Jesmond Central or Waratah Village, and approximately 15 minutes into Newcastle'’s CBD.
Cypress pine polished floors are carried throughout, and all seasons are covered with air-conditioning in the living, ceiling fans in all bedrooms, as well as gas bayonet for optional gas heater.
The floorplan is setup perfectly for a young family in the way that all three bedrooms and bathroom are divided away from the main living, ideal for when entertaining guests.
* Completed package with minimal expenses, single level home on a generous 556sqm block.
* All three bedrooms appointed with built in robes, ceiling fans.
* Mature landscaped gardens, including mature hedging for added privacy, great sized back lawn to watch the kids from deck.
* An entertainer’s dream deck, recessed BBQ plumbed for natural gas and hot/cold water, built in cabinetry & sink, decking is durable Australian hardwood.
* Neat modern kitchen with Caeserstone countertops and equipped with dishwasher, in-built wall oven, gas cooktop, and microwave space.
* Large family bathroom that offers a walk-in recess with handheld wand, corner bath, large vanity and loads of hanging space.
* Quiet cul-de-sac with rear reserve and no back neighbours.
* Ample off-street parking with dual driveways, single carport and garage.
* External laundry is located off deck with handy second toilet.
This remarkable home is worth the inspection and won't last long.
* Council rates $508 PQ
* Water rates approx $400 PQ including usage.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 558 m²
- Street View