This stunning weatherboard residence is the ideal starter for a young family or investor. Located in vibrant Mayfield, this fantastic location caters to those with an active lifestyle, and provides all your shopping and school requirements just moments away. Situated on the fringe of Islington border you are only moments to the TAFE, Shout Brewery, and Throsby Creek cycle track.
Presented immaculately inside and out original features are blended with contemporary touches. Boasting many original Art Deco features to fall in love with like the decorative plaster ceiling and cornices, plate rail, and bay window. This comfortable living home offers a great lifestyle for a family, and is ready to move straight into without needing to renovate. The home offers 3 genuine double sized bedrooms, and updated bathroom at the entry. This opens into a spacious open-plan living area, with a seamless connection to a large covered alfresco area which overlooks the yard and Purdue Park reserve, beyond.
* Generous sized master bedroom has bay window with plantation shutters, A/C and ceiling fan, plus a spacious walk-in robe which offers possibility to convert to an ensuite.
* Sleek kitchen with stone bench + breakfast bar, new Fisher Paykel gas cooktop, double draw dishwasher, and Electrolux oven.
* All bedrooms have ceiling fans and independent A/C units, and larger A/C in living area.
* North facing entertaining space with Led downlights.
* Neatly presented updated bathroom with shower over bath.
* Wide drive access that can accommodate 3 vehicles plus single garage.
* Secure grassed yard with established hedging offering complete privacy.
* External laundry off deck with storage and second toilet for entertaining.
* Retained Art Deco character and charm.
* Approx 10 minutes to CBD, and moments to the new Mayfield shopping centre, pool and bowling club.
* Rental appraisal $650 pw
Council $529 PQ
Water $469 PQ
This is a great opportunity to buy into a sought after growing suburb, don’t hesitate and move quickly on this one to avoid disappointment.
Available on request by email is the contract, and pest and building reports.
For any further enquiries or to arrange a private inspection contact Chris Arnold 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
- Street View