Put your feet up, reading a book in the sun on the window seat. Spend some time with the family playing in the expansive backyard. Or enjoy hosting friends over for a barbeque on the paved entertaining area. These are just a few things the new home owner will enjoy about living at 5 Marsden Street.
This home offers a spacious open-plan design with high ceilings through-out, light floating floors. This sundrenched home is a warm and inviting space for any homeowner. The free flowing and generous sized floorplan will suit a growing family. The living areas and bedrooms feature ceiling fans and ducted A/C. Additional zones such as an open sunroom with storage bench seat, generous entry space and separate study make this home excellent value for money.
* 4 bedrooms all feature built in robes, and the main has a storage bench seat.
* A well-presented updated kitchen outlooks into the yard and features electric appliances and island bench.
* Modern bathroom with shower over bath is saturated by natural light.
* Separate study space perfect for home office.
* Great sized open-plan entry, lounge and dining spaces that flow into each other.
* Large paved entertaining area.
*Sun filled backyard is private with new turf, raised vegetable garden and garden shed.
For any further information please contact the selling agent Chris Arnold 0419978606.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
- Street View