This well cared for home is situated in an elevated and quiet pocket of Jesmond, a sought-after location being situated right on the fringe of North Lambton. Callaghan College is only just around the corner, and Newcastle University is just minutes away.
The rendered home is a solid double brick construction, offering a generous free flowing living space which is complemented by polished hardwood floors. This living space regulates a comfortable temperature, and natural light throughout the year with a north facing aspect, also backed up with ducted air conditioning when needed.
Offering a great sized 584m2 corner block that offers privacy from established hedging. There is off street parking for 2 vehicles, and future possibilities to explore utilizing the space to build a garage.
• Generous functional kitchen space with breakfast bar, gas cooking and dishwasher.
• East facing undercover entertaining deck that overlooks the backyard.
• Great sized master bedroom with ample wardrobe storage, bedroom 3 is located at the back of the home, perfect for teenager or office space.
• Central sun filled bathroom in neat condition, with a separate shower and bath.
• Separate toilet and hand basin in rear of home within the internal laundry.
• Tenanted to an excellent tenant wishing to stay on, $500 pw on continuing agreement.
• Ducted air conditioning throughout.
• Garden storage shed behind carport.
• Council rates $518pq
• Water Rates $392 pq including usage
NOTE : There is pre purchased pest and building reports available on request.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 584 m²
- Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Street View